Who is FinXL?
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance.
Who are our consultants?
We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
What you will do.
- Sit within Basel program of work and utilize your strong SAS capability, writing queries in SAS
- Work closely with developers, understanding data lineage, SAS platform
- Data gathering, analysis and technical documentation tasks
- Defining 'As Is' and 'To Be' processes
- Supporting testing, training and implementation activities
- Stakeholder management and risk management
- 3-5 years of business process improvement/ re-engineering, data analysis, system functional and non-function analysis experience.
- Credit Risk, Basel II, Basel III, Compliance or Regulatory projects
- Translate complex findings and results into a compelling narrative for client projects as well as case studies
- SAS - read and understand Base SAS code and use it to document the knowledge base
- SQL - read and understand SQL code and use it to document the knowledge base
- Agile experience
- Ability to hit the ground running from day 1, despite work from home conditions initially
Job Code S22