|Job Title:||ServiceNow Developer|
|Job Published:||September 17, 2019 14:32|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries across ANZ.
We are looking for an experienced ServiceNow Developer to work on a project with a Civil Infrastructure Organisation in Sydney for a 6+ month contract.
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
Experience with ServiceNow;
- Service Catalogue development
- Managing the IT asset lifecycle
- Embedding IT procurement including the employee on-boarding and off-boarding processes
- Improving IT services to develop and deploy the service catalogue and associated portal
- Creating standards and processes for managing assets and other ITSM practices
- Incorporating Change Management, demand management and service mapping into ServiceNow
- Proposal of future roadmaps and recommendations of future rollout approach
What’s on offer
This is a 6+ month engagement working with a reputable organisation and highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application direct to Mary at firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply now button.
FinXL works across the industries of Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's