Senior/Lead Automation Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior/Lead Automation Test Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||September 10, 2021 17:27|
- Nov 2021 start | Canberra Location
- Initials contract for 12 months with extensions
- Australian Citizenship required - Baseline clearance required
FinXL IT/SCC Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage multiple Senior/Lead Test Analyst to support a new major project for one of our clients' here in Canberra.
The key responsibilities include:
- Extensive Analytical skills -Review project documents - with the ability to analyse highly complex systems and interdependencies, identifying key automation tests with a view on Return on Investment (ROI);
- Continuously monitor, analyse and provide recommendations to improve ROI and funnel
- effectiveness, as well as optimise and streamline existing scripts and processes;
- Responsible for identifying, designing, building, and maintaining test automation suites using appropriate tools;
- Assist and maintain Test Automation Framework;
- Provides recommendations towards financial planning and budgeting within the project and using sound
The key skills required are:
- Senior/Lead Technical Test Analyst, including: Programming/scripting experience.
- Significant experience with testing automation tools (Selenium, TestNG, Junit, Appium)
- Experience testing in a Windows environment with different application stacks such as: Siebel, DotNet, and SAP.
- Experience working in CI/CD environment.
- Experience in mobile automation and API automation.
- Experience with Test Management tools
- Proven knowledge and experience working with various testing methodologies including Waterfall and Agile
- High level of capability with a range of test automation tools and languages, such as VBScript/.NET, Selenium, Java, Rest Assured, Maven and SoapUI, Java, SQL, HTML, and other languages.
- ISTQB Advanced Level Test Analyst or equivalent
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's