Our government client is focused on delivering high quality services to other agencies and in this role as Senior Software Developer you will be part of a larger team collaborating with a variety of community partners.
As the Senior Software Developer you will have the technical expertise to work closely with the Project manager leading the development initiatives of data across a national system.
Responsibilities of the role:
* interpreting functional specification of new and changes for existing code
* updating code and deployment process
* create automated tests and validate code changes
* documentation and maintenance of code to standards
* coordinating subject matter experts and design workshops
* Windows Server Platform
* Web API
* .Net Framework 4.x
As the successful Senior Software Developer you'll be able to show high level experience having worked on complex ICT project, ability to apply agile methods, effectively liaise with a variety of stakeholders and experience in validating, testing and analysis of data for various test scenarios.
Please note as part of this process the successful candidates will be required to complete a security suitability vetting process upon final stages.