Senior Software Engineer (M17)
|Job Title:||Senior Software Engineer (M17)|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||August 04, 2022 10:57|
As a senior software engineer you will be taking a key role in developing software applications that are useable, robust and scalable, and that meet both functional and non-functional requirements which are essential to create a Virtual health platform.
Help us shape a connected future for healthcare by using your skills to:
- Participate in the entire software development lifecycle from the concept state through to release
- Work with QA, BA, developers and UX to ensure development quality is maintained at the highest standard
- Provide technical solutions in terms of code, design and industry best practices to ensure a quality product.
To be successful in this role you will need:
- 5 year plus experience
- Clear understanding and experience of working in Agile Software Development framework specially TDD/BDD
- Development testing knowledge - Unit testing using available frameworks such as NUnit
- Cloud experience including Azure/AWS
- Experience in the health care space is also desirable.
Please Note: Candidates are able to work from anywhere in AU (Sydney, Brisbane, Canberra, Perth, Darwin, Gold Coast, Sunshine Coast, Geelong, Newcastle, Adelaide).
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's