- 12 month engagement
- Leading Government Regulator
- CBD Sydney Location
- Attractive day rate
FinXL are seeking a Senior Solution Architect for a long-term assignment with a leading Government Regulator. This would be working as part of a large Technology team, involved in Architecting major technology projects.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Tertiary level qualifications in a relevant discipline (TOGAF, ArchiMate) is desirable
- Experience in Agile / Scrum methods and approaches.
- 5 years experience in producing solution designs and associated functional specifications
- Proven experience in and a detailed understanding of the clients primary technology platforms: Microsoft .NET, CRM Dynamics, SharePoint, SQL Server (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS), Neuron ESB / Mulesoft
- Experience in developing and executing multi-cloud strategy (M365, Azure and AWS)
- Proven experience in providing leadership and guidance across the domains of application architecture and integration (patterns, services and API management)
What’s on offer:
- Long term opportunity- critical, high profile projects
- Attractive remuneration
- Sydney CBD location
- An opportunity in leading Government Regulator
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38