ServiceNow Solution Architect
|Job Title:||ServiceNow Solution Architect|
|Job Published:||December 13, 2019 15:50|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Chatswood based infrastructure organisation, is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Solution Architect.
• Work alongside the Lead Architect
• Build design and implement all technical aspects of a ServiceNow solution
• Lead workshops for detailed requirements gathering
• Ensures technology design and solutions are aligned with business requirements
• Participates in ongoing production support and improvements
• Handle and overcome objections in engagement delivery context
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Minimum 8 years' experience as a Solution Architect
• Experience working on a ServiceNow rollout/implementation
• Experience working in an operations or maintenance service type organisation
• Hands-on experience with ITIL and ITSM processes and ServiceNow applications
• ServiceNow Certified Implementation Specialist (CIS) or other related CIS certifications
• Project Management certification and experience
• Familiarity with ServiceNow scripting and security best practices
• Good understanding of Azure Cloud
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 6 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.