Senior Systems Administrator
|Job Title:||Senior Systems Administrator|
|Job Published:||January 09, 2020 09:21|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial organisation, is looking for an experienced Senior Systems Administrator.
• Work as part of the System Services team on an upgrade project
• Design and implement IT infrastructure
• Responsible for privileged access requests, performance reports and server configuration changes
• Support the transition to the operational team
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience working in highly sensitive/secure financials systems, understanding the logging and change requirements for operating in such an environment
• Hands-on knowledge with Active Directory and Microsoft Server (up to 2016)
• Proven experience with Red Hat Enterprise Linux systems (up to RHEL 7) and integration of Linux systems with Active Directory
• Experience with RSA two factor authentication preferred
• Experience working with HP c7000 Blade server and/or Cisco UCS hardware running on VMware (up to vSphere 6.7)
• Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 4 months’ engagement with a high profile organisation working on a fast pace project.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.