Senior Technical Project Manager
|Job Title:||Senior Technical Project Manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||June 21, 2021 17:31|
* CBD & Work from Home Option
* Great Opportunity@ one of Big 4 Banks
* Sponsorship & PR Nominations Available
Our client, Large institutional bank with global operations is seeking a passionate Self-Led Senior Technical Project Manager to join them for a complex Regulatory Program.
Working in a data driven Agile project team within Technology division you will play a key role in enabling the Financial Services organisation to deliver compliance with the upcoming Design and Distribution Obligations (DDO) Tech program.
This role will require advanced senior stakeholder engagement skills to build and navigate relationships across diverse technology.
We are looking for true Project Management and Program Management Leadership both from a technology and Business Acumen perspective and somebody who has true pedigree in terms of delivering complex, projects with immense amounts of data.
To be considered for this position you must be able to meet the following criteria:
* At least 5 years' consistent current Project Management experience within a Financial Services Organisation
* Previous proven experience of working across Regulatory & BI driven Projects.
* A proven ability to manage demanding internal stakeholders, vendors and regulatory requirements.
* Proven evidence of being able to work with ambiguity and a true 'can do' attitude.
* Proven ability to drive in a High Pressure, fast pace and changing environment.
* Experience of utilising agile delivery within multiple teams to drive outcomes
What's on offer
* Long term contract with possibility of extension.
* $130,000 - $150,000 + Super Annually commensurate on experience
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply online.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's