Senior Test Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Test Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kara-Mia Le|
|Job Published:||July 12, 2022 11:18|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 2 year engagement
- Australian Citizen
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for multiple Senior Test Analysts to work as part of small or large teams under limited direction, defining, developing, applying, and assessing tests to analyse new and existing applications and systems.
- Create, execute, and report high-quality test artefacts such as a project's test matrix, as well as its test cases, defects, and complex test data, ensuring they adhere to section standards and guidelines.
- Raise defects and monitor defect queues for yourself and peers, advising when queues are not actioned promptly, as per section guidelines.
- Contribute to test estimation, track work against estimates, report variances to team management, and manage resources to ensure project deliverables are met.
Skills and experience:
- More than 5 years of experience in system testing or quality assurance roles
- ISTQB Foundation Certificate or equivalent certificate
- Highly Experienced in SOA - Service level testing (xml generations from schemas)
- Good knowledge on SQL queries
- Highly experienced in XML
- Good experience using READY API / SOAP UI for service level testing
- Previously worked on highly integrated projects.
- Experience or knowledge of a wide variety of testing tools, testing techniques and methodologies, and the effort required to undertake specific testing activities.
- Experience with Agile delivery methodologies.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Kara - Mia and you can call on 02 6243 6437 to discuss further. Role closes on 19th July 2022.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's