Senior UX Designer
|Job Title:||Senior UX Designer|
|Location:||Eveleigh, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Arran Thomson|
|Job Published:||September 20, 2021 15:26|
Work with this award-winning AXS Fintech and financial institution in being a Senior Member of their UX and Experience team.
My Client is a globally recognised and ASX listed Financial institution in the payments and Forex trading space, They are award winning for their digital and product innovations have an exceptional reputation for pushing the boundaries in creativity and innovation for their Digital and online experiences.
They are now looking for a hands on end to end Senior UX UI Designer to deliver meaningful interfaces and experiences to make their products more use friendly and drive innovation.
There is now a role available in one of their award winning Experiences teams in which you will be responsible for helping define and lead the user experiences of their products and services. You should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems;
The role will involve;
- Develop UX concepts, including the definition of user needs, task analysis, and the creation of personas, scenarios, user flows and use cases.
- Conduct and commission necessary research during discovery phases of key projects to help inform design solutions, benchmarks, and gaps.
- Define the User Interface Design through wireframes, user flows and UI design artefacts and validate it through usability testing where required.
- Create specifications for developers where needed to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
- Work with the members of the UX team (Experience Design) to use participatory design and research techniques including stakeholder workshops, contextual inquiries, interviews, usability testing to uncover insights, learn about user behaviour and verify design concepts.
- Contribute to the development of the design language system.
To be successful in this role you will have skills in the following
- Experience with a strong portfolio demonstrating UX practice, designing for transactional data, simplifying complex information, designing for responsive, mobile and app interfaces
- Demonstrated experience in planning, prototyping and facilitating workshops and user testing
- Experience building or working within a design system
- Excellent knowledge of UI design principles and the User-Centered Design process
- Proficiency with digital design tools such as Figma, Adobe CC, Sketch, Axure, Invision or Zeplin etc
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture
- Ability to provide rationale, data driven valuation for proposed design solutions
- Ability to deliver all stages of the design process (concept to delivery)
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, priorities effectively, and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong communication, facilitation, and influencing skills - both internal and external
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Solution Designer / Architect
AU$801 - AU$1300 per day
Senior Mobile DevOps Engineer
AU$140000 - AU$145000 per annum
Senior Data Engineer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
Senior Network Engineer
Sydney, New South Wales
Senior Backend Developer - Laravel and React
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$160000 - AU$170000 per annum + - may be slightly negotiable