|Job Title:||Service Designer|
|Location:||North Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Jackie Gibbons|
|Job Published:||March 17, 2021 16:47|
* North Sydney based
* Great Opportunity
* Great company
Our client, a large North Sydney based telecommunications organisation is looking for a Service Designer with a focus on Human Centred Design.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* Human Centred Design experience within the Service Design/Strategic Design space
* Working closely and collaborating with business teams to uncover customer and business needs - then translating them into intuitive and engaging experiences.
* Designing and implementing improved end-to-end customer experiences across digital and physical touchpoints using Human Centred Design methods.
* Experience in qualitative and quantitative research and analysis to understand customer and employee needs.
* Leading Human Centred Design activities including customer research, journey mapping, ideation, co-creation, iterative prototyping and testing of solutions.
* Designing and delivering co-design activities to support the design of new or improved products and services.
* Scaling successful service prototypes to pilot programs and then operationalising them into robust service experiences.
* Design, planning and facilitation of design-led workshops.
* Developing design rationale based on quantitative and qualitative evidence and how it contributes to achieving strategic business objectives.
* Service design methodology and delivery of customer and employee journey mapping, personas, service blueprints, user flows, task flows and process mapping.
What's on offer
12 months + contract with a North Sydney based telecommunications organisation
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 8243 6822 to discuss further or apply on line. Code: S12
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's