Service Desk Analyst
|Job Title:||Service Desk Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||November 29, 2021 13:09|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- Contract until June 2022 with possible extension
- Australian Citizen - NV1 clearance required upfront
Finite is an Australian owned award-winning independent ICT recruitment company that currently supplies to many of the country's largest banks, telecommunications, commercial and State and Federal Government organisations. Finite has offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Canberra, Adelaide, Perth, Auckland and Wellington.
Seeking a Service Desk Analyst to support the Service Desk Manager in the operation of the departments' Service Desk.
The role is responsible for undertaking work that is moderately complex to complex in nature, under limited direction, utilising expertise in the area of systems and infrastructure, and operational support across a geographically dispersed network.
Service Desk Analysts may also be required to assist the ICT Provisioning & Support team with requests that relate to equipment, mobile devices and configuration.
The volume of requests for advice and matters, along with the urgency to resolve matters, will increase significantly across both electoral and referendum events.
- Experience in assisting staff via phone, email, remote and onsite support with incidents and service requests within an ITIL framework. Record accurate, timely and meaningful data in relation to client follow ups, requests and communication.
- Experience providing high quality services to support across a geographically dispersed network as required by providing consistent, professional and timely support and guidance to staff on program operations and ICT.
- The ability to determine software and hardware requirements to provide solutions to problems. Install and configure software and hardware, and repair and replace peripheral equipment.
- A demonstrated ability to working harmoniously within a team to achieve positive results, coordinating with team members and other support areas to provide resolution of issues, including the escalation of more complex issues to management and technical teams as required.
- Ability to perform systems administration and asset management tasks. Assist with the planning and delivery of additional support activities aimed at enhancing the capability of the department.
- Conduct research and analysis to obtain evidence-based conclusions and assist in the management, preparation and coordination of policy or procedure formulation and/or project management
How to apply:
Please hit the apply button or email your resume and for more information contact the Finite Group on 02 62436477.
Finite actively encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney, New South Wales
Daily Rate: Up to $850.00 + Super
Senior Business Analyst
North Shore, New South Wales
Good rates apply!
Senior Test Analyst
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Technical Test Analyst
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$95000 - NZ$105000 per annum + Flexible working & career development
Senior Data Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales