Service Management Officer
|Job Title:||Service Management Officer|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Chins Christopher|
|Job Published:||January 27, 2022 10:11|
ASAP Start | Canberra Location
Initial contract till June 2022 with extensions
Baseline security clearance essential
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking for a Service Management Officer who would be responsible for providing enhanced and dedicated customer service and support to customers managed within the Delivery portfolio.
The ideal candidate must have a sound understanding of the roles and responsibilities of all internal work-groups that contribute to customer satisfaction in order to effectively and efficiently resolve incidents, problems or queries. This role also requires a pro-active approach to customer management to ensure identification of issues and provision of solutions prior to customer enquiries.
The key responsibilities include:
- Manage low level incidents and service requests as they apply as a resolver.
- Ensure incident resolution through customer and/or 3rd party liaison.
- Facilitate moves, additions and changes within the telecommunications client Business data, mobile, voice product suites and Active Directory product as relevant to the client.
- Answer and efficiently and accurately direct enquiry calls to the Department's telephony switchboard.
- Management and adherence to product and service related Service Level Agreements.
- Service Catalogue management if applicable - ensure that the Service Catalogue is current, service pricing accurate and maintain its integrity.
- Service Request fulfilment management - the ability to manage the queue for service request tickets, prioritise and re-prioritise work order.
- Incident queue management - the ability to manage the ticket life-cycle within the service management tool.
- Fault/Escalation management - the ability to appropriately deal with customer face-to-face to resolve incidents, problems, service requests and escalate as required.
- Email management - ability to manage internal and customer email enquiries or escalations.
- Build and maintain a strong customer relationship to support transparency of business.
- Provide appropriate ticket management coverage as required.
- Working knowledge of the customer's changing business requirements.
- Demonstrated understanding of key business needs and accountability for delivery of positive outcomes.
- Liaise with 3rd party(s) to coordinate timely provision of service.
- Adhere to and provide input into standard procedure documentation.
- Compliance to processes.
- Quality assurance/data quality.
- Reporting on metrics on a monthly, weekly and daily basis.
- Strong relationship management and task coordination skills.
- Ability to prioritise work load while working with the client, internal, subcontractors (vendors) and other service providers to the client.
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- Demonstrated ability to be able to fulfil customer needs and deliver real business value to corporate customers.
- Previous working in an ICT outsourcing environment with a Federal Government client
- High Level interpersonal skills
- Understanding the principle of teamwork and collaboration
- Autonomous - Attention to detail.
- Microsoft Excel & Word skills.
- Service Management tool experience.
- Understand the principles of asset management.
- Experience in Federal Government environment.
- Experience in Call Centre, Helpdesk type environments/roles.
- ITIL Foundation Certificate.
- Advanced MS Excel skills / Reporting.
- HP Service Manager experience.
- Asset Management experience.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Chins on 02 6243 6409 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's