Service Reliability Engineer - M24
|Job Title:||Service Reliability Engineer - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||July 02, 2021 16:36|
Service Reliability Engineer/Azure SME
- Be accountable to drive an Automation First-led approach for infrastructure creation, environment maintenance, and monitoring.
- Become part of a leading Financial Institute in Melbourne.
FinXL is seeking a focused and enthusiastic Service Reliability Engineer to join our existing talented team. You will be part of a specialist team working across DevOps practices, Operations and Development.
Role and Responsibilities:
SRE will assist in the migration of identified applications to the Cloud.
- Review and understand the existing Azure platform implementation.
- Understand the applications identified for migration to Azure App Services Environment.
- Validate the supportability of the application(s) to run in Azure App Services
- Act as the Azure SME for the design and implementation of hosting infrastructure relevant to the identified projects above.
- Automate manual repeatable tasks in production and non-production.
- Reduce operational overhead by automating incident management and resolution.
- Automate deployments while ensuring reliability.
- WebSphere and docker containers deployment/maintenance in large-scale systems in prod and non-prod.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services from inception and design, through deployment, operation, and refinement.
Skills and experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/IT or equivalent
- Years Exp in Dev/Engineer/Azure: 5+
- Engineering and Design capabilities
- AKS knowledge for container orchestration
- Public cloud-native architecture: Hands-on Infrastructure as Code abilities e.g. Terraform, Ansible, Packer, Python.
- Hands-on working knowledge of building and running DevOps tools e.g. Git/GitHub, Jenkins, Artifactory, Splunk.
- DevOps methodologies and CI/CD Pipelines (end to end).
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney CBD, New South Wales
AU$800 - AU$900 per day
Sydney, New South Wales
Data and Analytics Engineer
Melbourne CBD, Victoria
Senior Mobile DevOps Engineer
AU$140000 - AU$145000 per annum
Data Operations Engineer
Sydney CBD, New South Wales