FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced ServiceNow Developer for the Security team.
• Define, architect, design and implement end-to-end ServiceNow based custom applications
• Transform functional requirements into detailed technical designs that represent actionable development tasks
• Developing required documentation
• Design test automation framework for testing
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Strong experience with ServiceNow design and development
• ServiceNow developer certification preferred
• Experience with ServiceNow Security Operations module
• Expertise in ServiceNow’s ITSM implementations
• Experience in ServiceNow automation
• Good knowledge of test automation framework
• Knowledge in Selenium preferred
• Knowledge of GRC preferred
• Good communication skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.