**MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN**
This is a fantastic opportunity for a ServiceNow Systems Administrator to join one of the biggest telco companies in Macquarie Park, Sydney.
- Provide support, administration and maintenance of the ServiceNow platform and associated applications.
- Carrying out ServiceNow upgrades
- Create custom applications, catalog items and their associated workflows.
- Serve as the primary point of contact for all operational support issued related to ServiceNow.
- Monitor health, usage and overall compliance of ServiceNow and its applications.
- Coordinate application and platform patches and upgrades.
- Identify problems, research solutions, reconfigure or recode system to improve system functionality.
- Possibly assisting Identity and Access Management and integrating systems together
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
- MUST BE AN AUSTRALIAN CITIZEN
- Completed ServiceNow upgrades previously
- 2+ years of experience with ServiceNow incident, change, problem, request and knowledge management applications, including configuration and support.
- Scripting/Reporting experience
- Experience configuring, upgrading and supporting ServiceNow
What’s on offer?
- Up to 6 months' contract
- Large, reputable company
- Great role to improve ServiceNow skills
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Karina Everson on email@example.com or click the apply button!