Sessional Trainer (I.T and Soft skills) (M20)
|Job Title:||Sessional Trainer (I.T and Soft skills) (M20)|
|Job Published:||April 03, 2019 12:48|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
You will be delivering a structured short course onsite at our office in the CBD over a two day period.Training will be part of a curriculum to assist recent University Graduates in preparing for onsite placement at large scale enterprise clients. The training will cover essential soft skills including communication skills, time management, conflict resolution amongst others as well as deliver basic essential familiarity with MS Office suite.
This will be a casual role, probably onl;y required for two days every few months and would be ideal for experienced professionals looking to supplement their income.
You will be:
An experienced trainer who has a genuine interest in and enthusiasm for providing our Graduates with an engaging and meaningful learning experience, as well as an excellent delivery approach suitable for a young audience. Possessing empathy for and an understanding of the difficulties that are faced by Graduates with a daunting new office environment, you will be able to deliver fluid material to assist with a comfortable transition for them. Specifically an understanding of Emotional Intelligence, public speaking, verbal and written communication, time management, teamwork, office etiquette and Microsoft Office suite is essential.
The trainer will also be responsible for curriculum / course material development, experience in this area essential.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Possess a Certificate IV Training and Assessment or higher level certification
- A minimum of two years experience delivering similar training material
- High level of written and oral communication skills
- Experience preparing course documentation including but not limited to session plans, teaching and learning resources, activity and worksheets, assessment tools and tasks in line with the requirements
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and prioritise workload
- Demonstrated organisational and problem-solving skills
- Professional appearance and excellent presentation skills
- Engage and motivate learners using a variety of techniques - Building positive and healthy rapport with students
- Experience in training and assessing international students is desirable
- Preparation of lessons and learning resources
- Assessing students work including digital literacy
What’s on offer?
Attractive daily rate is on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Peter Lipscombe on firstname.lastname@example.org or click the apply button.
Please note: Given the expected volume of applications, only short listed applicants will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's