• Must have recent SharePoint Admin/Engineering experience
• Long term opportunity
• Critical, high profile projects
• Attractive rates
• Work from home / CBD Office Location
FinXL is seeking a SharePoint Engineer to work with a leading Government client. This person will ideally have experience with the installation and configuration of SharePoint 2019 servers in large enterprise environments.
You will have the following skills/experience:
• 5 years’ experience installing and configuring SharePoint Environments (2010/2019)
• Demonstrated experience with server hardening
• Prior experience transferring information from a SharePoint 2010 database to a SharePoint 2019 server
• Exposure to developing built documents for the SharePoint environment
• Experience contributing to the development of a System Security Plan
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S38