|Job Title:||Siebel Developer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||May 20, 2021 11:21|
- ASAP Start | Canberra Location
- 12 months contract
- Australian Citizen
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a Siebel Developer having experience in configuration and integration.
The key skills of the role include:
- Prior Siebel project experience in translating a Siebel functional design document to a technical specification
- Design and develop Siebel integration using business service, workflow, integration objects, XML, web services
- Deep understanding of Siebel Enterprise Application Integration Server components for performance and scalability
- Demonstrated capacity for continuous learning and delivering high-quality products
- Able to develop, design, code, and test in accordance with best practice
- Experience in Siebel EIM and Data migration
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's