Snr Mobile Applications Developer (M17)
|Job Title:||Snr Mobile Applications Developer (M17)|
|Job Published:||November 19, 2019 14:31|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a Senior Mobile Applications Developers for business and consulting services to join this leading organisation and work across a large program.
• Create easy-to-understand, well-documented APIs
• Spot potential design/coding gaps and risks (and assess their impact).
• Deliver solutions across a range of feature requests and integrations.
• Effectively communicate and collaborate with different areas of the business
• Make significant design decisions and recognise when changes need to be made.
• Ensure development is maintainable, reusable and meets quality and coding standards
• Perform code reviews and mentoring
· Must have experience in Xamarain, .IOS, .Net, REST APIs, Payment Gateway Integration, CMS
· Experience working on Point of sales systems
· Experience working in an agile environment, working within sprints to deliver outcomes.
· Personable, ability to build relationships with team members and stakeholders to effectively work together and influence and guide decision making.
· Excellent verbal and written communication, able to clearly articulate and convey ideas.
· Self-starter able to organise and manage tasks and stakeholders based on outcome priorities. Able to organise, drive and guide initiatives to delivery goals.
· Make significant design decisions and recognise when changes need to be made.
We are looking for highly motivated, committed individuals with strong communications skills. If you fit the above profile then please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's