SOE Engineer / Apps Packager
|Job Title:||SOE Engineer / Apps Packager|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Simmi Vakharia|
|Job Published:||October 15, 2021 17:12|
- Start ASAP | Canberra Location
- 12 month contract with 1 x 12 months possible extension options
- Australian Citizen - Must have NV1 clearance
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL are looking to engage a SOE Engineer / Apps Packager who can also work remotely.
The key responsibilities required for this role are:
- Strong experience with InTune App deployment and management;
- Extensive experience in application packaging, virtualising applications using App-V;
- Experience in whitelisting technologies like AppLocker and AppSense;
- Experience in VB and PowerShell Scripting;
- Strong technical writing skills;
- Experience deploying applications and OS deployment task sequences using SCCM;
- Understanding of technical release and incident management; and
- Working understanding of Active Directory and Group Policy from a SOE perspective.
The key technical skills required for this role are:
- Experience in Apps packaging and deployment for a modern Windows platform;
- Expert knowledge of Windows 10 SOE, application packaging, SCCM, Group Policy, Active Directory, Office365, and Intune;
- Prioritise new support requests and existing work orders, provide timely and effective technical support as required;
- Experience in application portfolio management and evaluating requests for new software and architecture documentation; and
- Skill in preparing written communications and materials such as knowledge base articles and technical instructional documents.
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send in your application to Simmi and you can call on 02 6243 6460 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's