FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Software Developer/Analyst Programmer to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne/Sydney CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
- Java frameworks - Spring (Core, MVC, Boot), Struts, JPA/Hibernate, Java 7+
- Micro services experience
- AWS or Azure
- React JS
- Java Enterprise Edition (JEE) Skills - Web service design & development, API (SOAP,REST,Messaging), JSP (Java Server Pages)
- Vendor products - WebSphere Application Server (WAS)
- Build & automation tools - Maven, Jenkins
- Testing tools - Selenium, Junit
- Source control tools - Github
- CI/CD - Jenkins, Docker
- Contribute to the standups, card kick-offs, walkthroughs, and showcases.
- Develop a quality and maintainable code base which will be unit tested against acceptance criteria.
- Maintain a 'green build light' for the project's continuous integration builds and react quickly to build failures.
- Liaise with the business and testers on technical design decisions.
- Complete story development as per prioritised Jira backlog.
- Create and maintain documentation on code and design decisions.
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Bachelor degree in IT preferred
- At least 2 years' experience in a similar role
- Extensive experience as an Analyst Programmer
Excellent communication skills