Software Developer / AP
|Job Title:||Software Developer / AP|
|Location:||Sydney CBD, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Peter Lipscombe|
|Job Published:||February 03, 2021 14:15|
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. The Finite group is a multi-award-winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success.
Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
FinXL currently seeks a motivated, enthusiastic individual to assist with a Software Developer / AP position. The role will be onsite in Sydney CBD with some WfH as necessary.
The position will be employed on a full-time basis with all usual sick pay and annual leave provisions. The position will be paying commensurate with the skills and experience required. $100K - $110K plus Superannuation.
Position duties / requirements may include, but not be limited to;
- Researching, consulting, analyzing and evaluating system program needs.
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures and methods.
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.
- Developing and maintaining the Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery pipelines for smooth release of features on production.
- Resolve production Incidents as part of the production support activities.
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.
- Writing, updating and maintaining technical programs, end user documentation and operational procedures.
- Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costing for recommending software purchases and upgrades.
Some of your day to day responsibilities will include;
- Organize, attend and participate in stakeholder meetings.
- Ensure projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project
- Attend daily Standups and Sprints
It is preferred that the successful applicant possess;
- At least two-years' experience in a corporate environment or within a customer centric role
- Strong MS Office skills
- At least two years' experience in development and maintenance of web applications
- A high level of experience and knowledge of Cloud technologies, HTML, JS,AngularJS
- SAFe Agile 4.6 or above preferred or a strong working knowledge of Agile framework and methodologies
- Experience with Oracle, IBMWAS7 servers preferred
- Experience within Telecommunications sector
- Extensive experience in SQL and queries in alternate technology preferred
- Strong capabilities and experience in Pair programming and Xtreme programming
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Relevant degree within ICT
- A 'can-do' attitude
- Moderate to Strong Tech savviness
- Be well presented and take pride in their work
If you would like to be considered, please click the apply button, ensure you include your CV AND an application letter outlining reason(s) for consideration.
Depending on your responses, a FinXL Resource Manager will be in touch to explain the remaining steps of the process.
Given the expected volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
FinXL is an equal opportunity employer, we welcome applications from all diversity groups.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's