|Job Title:||Software Developer|
|Job Published:||February 07, 2019 15:00|
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Software Developer to join one of Australia's largest telecommunications companies in the Melbourne CBD.
You will be joining an existing experienced team that are delivering multiple exciting projects involving implentations and optimisations to enable the company to better connect with its customers.
You will be:
- Migrating data ingestion pipeline and APIs from Elasticsearch to TimescaleDB (postgres+) and setting up modern cluster kubernetes, High Availability, monitoring, optimisation, etc.
- Implementing and optimising DTLS (TLS over UDP) termination solution (in-house written in Elixir), load balancing (using VMWare NSX stack and/or F5s), ingestion pipeline for 2m+ IoT devices.
- Implementing MVP APIs to connect customers to data sources, analysing various data sources and cutting through organisational silos and processes to generate value from them.
Who you are
You will have the following skills and experience:
- Functional programming experience
- Solid Linux background
- Scripting competence
- Docker & Kubernetes
- Devops background
- Good attitude to work and receptive to feedback
What’s on offer?
- 6 month contract
- Central Melbourne location
- Large, well-known company
Who we are
The Finite group is a multi-award winning consultancy recognised across Australia and New Zealand for excellence in recruitment for the technology consultancy space. We have 20 years of year on year success. Our teams specialise in the following areas of technology recruitment (contract and permanent): DevOps | Business Intelligence | Big Data | Analytics | Infrastructure | Engineering | Digital; iOS Android| Front End Development| Back End Development | UX | UI | Research | Project Management | Change Management | AdOps | Service Delivery |
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to Karina Everson on email@example.com or click the apply button!
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's