Our client is experiencing rapid growth within new and existing programs of work and are seeking Software Engineers to join their dynamics team. Candidates must be Australian Citizens to obtain a security clearance (and willing to undergo the process to obtain a Positive Vetting clearance).
The key responsibilities and duties will include:
- Undertake software analysis, design, developing and testing of software
- Solve complex problems using software methodologies, process and relevant tools
- Implement development project requirements into database structures
- Liaise with system users and document specifications - to understand needs, issues and limitations
- Data analysis and data modelling to maintain database structures
- Investigate and resolve issues - correcting errors, preparing instructions and analysing system capabilities (overall output requirements
- Collaborate with the team and contribute to the program delivery
We are seeking candidates with experience in the following technologies:
- Java or .net C#
- Container Experience (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Nifi, Kafka
- Framework - Spring
- Elastic and Data Analytics
Should you be eligible to apply for a NV clearance and meet the above criteria please do click on 'apply'