|Job Title:||Software Engineer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||March 05, 2021 15:58|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for an experienced Software Engineer to join our Melbourne CBD Office. This is for an initial 6months term contract with view to extend. ASAP start (Ideally within 2 weeks or less).
The Software Engineer is part of a small, focused team building advanced software solutions for operational business units. You will have a strong passion for designing and building applications that delight users and add significant value.
Knowledge & Experience
- 6+ years' experience in software engineering in systems integrators or startups
- Experience working in teams using Scrum or other agile practices
- Experience in a number of application development projects, including development of requirements, use of source control, application design, and software verification.
- Software development or system integration experience in a proof-of-concept or small team project environment
- Experience and knowledge of IT project development and implementation in a complex organisation
- Evidence of personal software development projects, e.g. Github profile
- Experience working in the telecommunications industry with the working knowledge of carrier networking.
- Polyglot skills, comfortable with operating across many languages and technologies
- Experience in Relational Databases, Data Modelling and ETL/ELT design
- Experience with CI/CD frameworks, e.g. Ansible, Go-CD, Jenkins
- Experience with cloud deployment in AWS, CloudFormation, Terraform
- Experience developing low level protocols over TCP/IP
- Possesses a solid understanding of secure coding practices
- Has experience developing secure systems using OIDC, SAML, SSL, DTLS, X.509 Certificates etc.
- Experience with containerisation, microservices and serverless architectures
- Experience with designing and building data pipelines for batch or real-time ingestion
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's