|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Chins Christopher|
|Job Published:||February 14, 2022 10:54|
ASAP Start | Canberra Location
Initial contract until June 2022 with multiple extensions
Baseline clearance required
FinXL is seeking, for its federal government client, candidates to provide solution design expertise for a program of work to deliver a modern digital platform. The candidate will need to support the development of the end to end solution design as well as individual component designs using a combination of intentional and emergent designs that take a business outcome through to a technology design ready for delivery.
The client has committed to a significant IT program of work that is delivering a range of critical outcomes over the next 3 years. As part of this large program of work, they are modernising and transforming services in line with the DTA Digital transformation strategy to ensure they are user centric, modern, modular and support re-use. To support this, they are designing the changes that are required to deliver the modern technology platforms and establish the architectural patterns and designs for the future. A critical element of this is creating and maintaining the architecture artefacts that can be used to communicate our strategy, support decision making and guide delivery teams through to implementation.
The key responsibilities include:
- Understanding and documenting customer requirements and business objectives
- Provide strategic advice on using technology to achieve goals
- Managing program initiatives and collaborating with technical staff
- Designing systems and networks ensuring the right architecture and functionality
- Supporting the implementation of new technology services
- Reviewing existing systems and suggest improvements
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- Minimum of 10 years experience in working in complex environments on business-critical projects, solutions delivery and capability establishment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with an emphasis on having an ability to explain complex problems and solutions in a simple manner
- Experience in designing and delivering hybrid cloud enterprise solution architectures using and integrating IaaS, Paas and SaaS components.
- Technical knowledge and experience in designing and delivering enterprise solutions that are fit for purpose and contribute to an overall organisational uplift
- Proven experience as solution designer of modern technology solutions
- Ability to troubleshoot hosting, application, software and network problems
- Experience with various technologies, including cloud hosted technologies
- Experience in program delivery
- An analytical mind with problem-solving abilities
- A team player with excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in leading conversations with both executive and technical audiences
- Proven experience in development of various architectural documentation and views from defining a business problem through to the operationalising of the solution.
About the Company:
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Chins on 02 6243 6409 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Solution Architect
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Solution Architect - Contract
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$140 - NZ$150 per hour
Lead Solution Architect / Project Solution Architect (Security)
Western Sydney, New South Wales
Sydney, New South Wales
Annual Salary up to $200K
SAP Application Architect
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory