|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2022 15:07|
* Melbourne Based
* Permanent Role
* Excellent Remuneration
Our client, an Australian Energy Services based in Melbourne CBD is looking for a passionate Solution Architect with a strong Platform/Product background who is able to create a strong technical vision for the new product and guide the team to reach the vision
You will be responsible for the design of technology solutions, mapping business requirements to system/technical requirements, and making sure individual solutions comply with the overall enterprise architecture plan and business strategy.
The Role will require you to have:
Technical design and related documentation at product and/or solution level
* Technical input into pre-sales process including conceptual architecture, estimation and customer workshops
* Knowledge sharing and collaboration with architecture and development teams
* Technical guidance for product owners and project/scrum teams
* Identifying and mitigating technical risks within a solution
* Contributes to developing, maintaining and monitoring architectural principles
* Recommends and participates in the design, implementation and maintenance of standards, tools and methodologies
* Assess, compare and provide recommendations for the adoption of relevant new technologies and frameworks
* Mentor and encourage developers to take responsibility for making good design decisions.
* Develop and/or maintain a deep understanding of one or more relevant specialisations relating to architecture
* Recommends and participates in the analysis, evaluation and development of enterprise long term strategic and operating plans to ensure that the EA objectives are consistent with the enterprise's long-term business objectives.
Key Skills required:
* . Net Development background
* Experience with SAAS Architecture
* DB Design & Development experience
* Stakeholder Management & Working in Small team environment
What's on offer
Permanent role with Excellent Remuneration
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 04 9093 8394 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's