|Job Title:||Solution Architect|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Dylan Delgado|
|Job Published:||July 11, 2022 16:38|
Are you a Solution Architect with experience of working on ERP Separation projects?
FinXL are looking to engage Solution Architects for a 6-12 month contract for one of our telecommunications clients, fully remote work. You will be working on a ERP Separation project.
- 5-10 years experience as a Solution Architect
- Proven and demonstrated experience working on ERP Separation or Separation projects
- Great Written, documentation and communication skill
- Highly desirable: High level of knowledge on ERP process such as Procure to Pay(Procurement, Accounts Payable), Order to Cash(Sales &Accounts Receivables), Acquire to Retire (Fixed Assets), Record to Report (GL)
- Highly desirable: Data migration expertise especially with Projects, Procurement and Fixed Assets data.
- Desirable: SAP knowledge and experience
- Desirable: Finance knowledge
- Collaboration, co-ordination, documentation (Key Design Decisions) and communication is a must.
Please call Dylan on 02 8243 6830 or apply now. Code S18
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services across many industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1500 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. By delivering services and implementing new systems, processes, and technology, we assist our clients in gaining competitive advantage and reaching new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's