* Sydney based and Work from home
* Large, high profile organisation
* Unique role
Our client, a large Sydney based Financial Services organisation is looking for a Solution Architect.
This role is to support migrating the Products Administration and satellite applications to their new host environments (cloud-based).
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
* As a Solution Architect, you will define end-to-end solution architectures that are fit for purpose, making recommendations based on fact-base analysis, and understanding dependencies, constraints, risks and priorities. This will include ensuring compliance with strategies, blueprints, policies, architecture principles and standards.
* Help project managers with reviewing and revising cost benefit analysis, risk analysis and development plans that take design decisions into account.
* Provide internal consultancy on architectural issues including the provision of recommendations.
* Experience in Life &/or Superannuation & Investment industry, trends, technology & processes.
* Experience in solutioning multi-tier solutions across mid-range, mainframes, SaaS and AWS cloud.
* Experience in assessing applications for the purpose of migrating workloads from on-premise to AWS cloud is highly desirable
* Knowledge of superstream, underwriting, life claim processes, rules engines, RPA, APIs / STP, AWS
* Experience in Agile methodology led projects is recommended
* You have held roles as Solution Architect for at least 4 years
* Produce fact-based artefacts, recommendations, in a concise and clear manner
* Strong architectural governance
What's on offer
This is a 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 to discuss further or Apply On Line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.