Solution Architect- Applications
|Job Title:||Solution Architect- Applications|
|Job Published:||May 10, 2019 11:44|
• Sydney, CBD based
• Large, high profile organisation
• Unique role
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based financial services organisation is looking for a Solution Architect- Applications. You will drive the technology roadmaps for the owned applications across the teams and architect solutions for new customer propositions, maximise the business value of the solution, and ensure solutions are appropriately architected & designed and positioned for scale.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Workshops with Domain Architect to pull together Strategic roadmap for over 50+ applications
• Get the solution architecture documented and correct
• Review architectural solution of inflight and upcoming projects. E.g. Resi, CISSS, Cogen Decom
• Conduct efficiency analysis and create solutions
• Drive risk mitigation actions of our applications
• Solve for business problems like data integrity
• Bachelor Degree in computing or related disciplines or equivalent experience
• 5 years’ experience architecting innovative solutions, with a minimum of 1 year in a similar role.
• Ability to work at varying levels of detail from high level architecture to low level component design
What’s on offer
This is a 3 - 6 month + engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send applications to email@example.com or contact Jackie Gibbons on 02 8243 6822 or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's