***Baseline Security Clearance Required (as a minimum)***
- Canberra Location
- Leading Enterprise Client
- Competitive Remuneration
FinXL are seeking a Solutions Architect who will be responsible for designing solutions that capitalise on the best mix of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS to meet requirements in collaboration with automation engineers, developers and analysts.
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Experience with the Azure, AWS (and Nutanix) with a good understanding of containers and refactoring monolithic applications into cloud native components
- Experience describing and detailing, architectural models and processes to both technical and non-technical audiences
- A thorough understanding of scripting and the ability to lead solutions towards best practice CI/CD
- Experience developing solution models in Visio and documenting the design
- Understanding and application of security frameworks in solution design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to influence outcomes
What's on offer
This is a long-term engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Evan Gavin on or click the apply button.
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.