Solution Architect, Data
FinXL is seeking a Solution Architecture in the Data area across a variety of Platforms of the Bank.
- Providing the Solution & Leading definition and execution of Group Data Strategy and supporting Target Architecture including Data Lake, Data Warehousing, Advanced Analytics & Machine Learning, Customer Mastering, and Data Governance.
- Architecture lead for Consumer Data Right (CDR) / Open Banking which includes solution components such as change data capture, cloud-based streaming real-time data pipelines, structured stream processing, and Kubernetes-based microservices.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Experience with setting up cloud environments and migrating to cloud services.
- Extensive experience setting up, maturing, and growing Architecture functions (Enterprise Architecture and Solution Architecture for Applications, Data & Infrastructure environments).
- Expertise in Data & Analytics Platform Architecture & Open Banking.
- Extensive experience with large transformation programs.
- Skilled in Lean & Agile practices and can coach teams in the associated cultural changes.
- Experience with defining & leading digital transformation programs.
- Experience in demand management, engagement management, and innovation management.
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.