Solution Architect - Infrastructure Services
|Job Title:||Solution Architect - Infrastructure Services|
|Job Published:||November 18, 2019 12:57|
• Initial 6-month engagement (with extensions)
• Large Financial Enterprise
• CBD location
• Competitive rates
FinXL is seeking a Solution Architect for a leading Financial Services client. This Consultant would be responsible for the design of the solution architecture (within the data centre domain), through the application of architectural standards, principles and policies and ensure alignment to the companies endorsed standards and strategies.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
• Relevant industry certification (such as cloud, integration), TOGAF preferred or currently working towards.
• Senior solution architect experience across a range of complex solutions and project environments.
• Advanced knowledge of solution architecture and design for data centre domain.
• Broad experience in solution architecture design, systems analysis, software development, infrastructure, integration, network and data security.
• Strong knowledge of security best practices for secure implementations.
What’s on offer:
An amazing opportunity to work as part of an innovative and diverse banking team, for a lengthy 6 month engagement and receiving a competitive day rate.
To be considered for this exciting opportunity please apply online, or for more information please contact Evan Gavin on firstname.lastname@example.org
Who we are:
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Job Reference – S24
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's