Solution Architect - M24
|Job Title:||Solution Architect - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||October 21, 2021 08:11|
We're looking for several Solution Architects from mid to Sr. level who have broad technical experience across application development to join our team in Melbourne, CBD.
The Solution Architect will work as part of a team, with primary responsibility for technical oversight, they will also help solve complex issues arising during project delivery.
- Lead & Drive definition of end-to-end design complying with solution/service architecture.
- Develop major software design recommendations with the balance of short-term cost and long-term objectives
- Provide technical leadership, support, and mentoring to project and assist team.
- Assist development team to overcome technical roadblocks.
- Design & architect solutions for business.
- Analysing business requirements and process initiatives, to produce High-Level Designs (HLDS) and manage components of large and medium-sized initiatives
- Undertake problem diagnosis, analyse, then design enhancements
- Working with engineers to ensure their detailed designs are workable & fit for their purpose
- Working as a crucial component of a project team responsible for enhancing existing systems or developing new systems.
Essential Knowledge Skills and attributes:
- Experience in designing and architect solutions for various large scale organisations.
- Co-ordinate Business requirements gathering from various stakeholders and transform to solutions based on cloud technologies.
- Architect solution to move monolith to loosely-coupled cloud-native microservices based on bounded context to be deployed on a multi cloud-ready solution on AWS OR Azure.
- Have deep technical skills and knowledge, keep up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community.
- Restful API Design skills.
- Must have Cloud experience (AWS or Azure).
- Outstanding ability to analyse, isolate and interpret business needs and develop an appropriate technical solution.
- Exposure to Java and Micro Services is desirable.
- AWS certified associated solution architect
About the company
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian-owned company providing our clients with technology-enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance, and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's