FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Telecommunications, Commercial, Government and Finance.
FinXL are looking to engage a Solution Architect for business and consulting services for one of our large corporate clients on a contractual basis. The role is based in Melbourne but you will be required to work remotely for the duration of the contract. The successful candidate must be a competent solutions architect with Risk, Lending and regulatory experience a MUST.
- 10+ years demonstrated experience in defining Lending and Risk Architecture's for a financial organisation,
- Integration including but not limited to enterprise application integration, integration design, messaging, SOA, API etc
- Bringing together multiple internal technical teams to agree on a solution design
- Risk and Fraud platforms
- Information Management including some information architecture, design and data integration
- Build strong stakeholder relationships and foster interaction at different levels
Successful candidates need to have one or more of the following areas of specialisation:
- Program Management: leading large and complex programs of work
- Stakeholder Management: ability to manage expectation with all levels of management
- Integration: including but not limited to enterprise application integration, integration design, messaging, SOA and Web Services, APIs etc.
- Portal: including but not limited to content management, Portal development, Web Application Design, SOA and Integration Architecture
- Information Management: including but not limited to Information Architecture and design, database management systems, enterprise data warehouse, analytics and data integration.
- Telephony: including but not limited to Architecture and High-Level Design for PABX, IVR, Dialler, Call Recording and Unified Communications solutions
- Mobile: including but not limited to detailed design of Smart Phone applications, experience in Development Platforms, Platform relevant programming Languages, Software Engineering and Web Technologies
- Cloud: designed and implemented solutions on cloud platforms such as AWS, AZURE, and GCP
If you believe you are the right candidate for this role please do not hesitate to apply.
Due to the anticipated volume of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.