|Job Title:||Solution Designer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Erika Ventura|
|Job Published:||March 08, 2022 13:58|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are in need of a Solution Designer to join our team. You will be providing critical thinking and a high degree of technical innovation and attention to detail while being recognised as a rusted advisor to the team and stakeholders. The characteristics include being versatile, displaying leadership qualities and enthusiasm to take on new problems across the full SDLC, ultimately assisting in moving technology forward.
As a Solution Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Provide specialist advice to the business regarding issues in the application of technology to enhance business performance
- Collaborate with product leads, analysts, and developers to meet the organisational strategic objectives.
- Develop high-level and functional design documents
- Provide input to designs across a range of projects and the various technologies and ensure application components align with business and architectural standards/ principles.
- Undertake problem diagnosis and analyse and design production fixes and minor enhancements
- Assist the Solution Design Lead to provide a component framework for design and development across multiple projects and within individual projects
- Provide inputs to detailed design work. Ensure designs are prepared in accordance with standards and guidelines
- In conjunction with Architects and Solutions Design Leads, ensure developed components fit cohesively within the enterprise architecture
- Contribute to the maintenance of a central knowledge repository for design models, development standards, tips and techniques for tools, building components, test plans, test scripts and project deliverables
- Contribute to the definition and maintenance of data models supporting the designs/deliverables
- Contribute to strategic database design, development and deployment supporting projects/deliverables
- 5+ plus of analysis and design experience on complex projects
- 10+ years of experience in IT delivery
- Experience across the software development life-cycle, including high-level estimation and business case development
- Exposure to AWS and Azure preferable.
- AWS Certified Solution Architect
- Restful APIs definition
- Exposure to Micro Services, Kafka, EC2, RDS, No SQL, Kong, OAuth
- A philosophical approach to code is required.
- Willingness to learn and challenge processes so to improve efficiency.
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's