|Job Title:||Solution Designer|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Riddhi Moitra|
|Job Published:||March 26, 2021 17:42|
Great opportunity with a Global Telco @ Sydney
You are a passionate Solution Designer with strong Technical background
Our client, a large telecommunication organisation in North Sydney is looking for a passionate Solution Designer in Telco background.
Main accountabilities and activities of the role includes:
- The SD should have very strong understanding of Telecommunication principles such as Switching, Routing, Addressing, OSI Layers and Protocols (IP, TCP\IP), different types of Network Layers: Access, Distribution and Core (Must)
- The SD should key understanding and experience of TMF Standards: eTOM, TAM, SID. (Must)
- The SD should key understanding and experience in the field of Information Security and related technologies. (Must)
- Knowledge of Project Management Methodologies - PMP, Prince 2 (Optional)
- The SD will liaise with business and business analyst to understand the requirements and translate them into a technical design covering the requirements in implement new platforms and changes to existing platforms in the areas of OSS Assurance Event Management, Performance Management, Service Management including providing input into Hardware, Operating Systems (Unix, Linux & Windows) , databases (Solid DB, Oracle, Sybase, MySQL) designs.
- The SD will provide technical leadership on projects, guiding developers, performing code reviews and ensuring the quality of solutions being implemented.
- The SD needs to have key understanding of Enterprise Integration Patterns, Messaging systems, rules and business process engines, application server technologies such as JBoss, WebLogic, WebSphere, modern web application frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, technologies such as REST/SOAP.
- Work with Project Managers, Business Analysts, other Solution designers & Architects to deliver large projects.
Who you are:
You will have the following skills/experience:
- Minimum of 10 years working in a Software Integration / Development / Design role, and at least 3 years as a Solution Designer.
- Experience in:
- E2E solution delivery (from requirements to post production support) both as a developer and a project manager
- Service Provisioning, Network Activation, Inventory and Network Topology projects
- Working with technical, business and management teams Development of Enterprise Applications
- Experience & good understanding of Project Management.
- Experience & good understanding of telecommunications, transmission and switching systems, IT terminology, and a good understanding of the IT systems needed for effective and efficient delivery, activation and maintenance of services using such technology.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- High level of organization and prioritization skills according to critical requirements
- Demonstrated analytical skills and the ability to understand technical concepts
- Ability to multi-functional and manage a number of concurrent tasks
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
What's on offer
6 months contract with possibility of extension
If you would like to be considered, please send applications or contact Riddhi Moitra on 02 8243 6827 to discuss further or apply on line.
Who we are
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's