|Job Title:||Solution Designer|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||September 22, 2021 17:27|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
We are seeking focused and enthusiastic Solution Designer with banking experience to join our team full time. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience in solutions design for various large scale organisations.
- Co-ordinate Business requirements gathering from various stakeholders and transform to solutions based on cloud technologies.
- Designing, developing, technically leading solutions based on Docker Microservices using AWS(ECS), Integrating applications/services, Event driven Architecture, API gateway patterns, Event-Carried State Transfer.
- Provide input to designs across a range of projects and the various technologies and ensure application components align with business and architectural standards / principles.
- Use considerable technical expertise and judgement to develop options and recommend solutions that are technical in nature and business related; solutions should be well defined and understandable to Product Owners.
Skills and Experience:
- Experience across the software development life-cycle, including high level estimation and business case development.
- Experience in Agile methodology with respect to delivering Operations, Functional and Technical Specifications, Resource Planning, Development, Testing, and Maintenance.
- Architecting solution to move monolith to loosely coupled cloud native microservices based on bounded context to be deployed on multi cloud ready solution on AWS.
- Have deep technical skills and knowledge, keeping up to date with market trends and competitive insights, and share within the technical community.
- Excellent communication skills which is required getting people on board a proposed solution and also while talking to business stakeholders.
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's