Solution Designer - ISTQB test manager
|Job Title:||Solution Designer - ISTQB test manager|
|Location:||Sydney, New South Wales|
|Contact Name:||Jayashree Sankari|
|Job Published:||January 14, 2022 17:42|
1. Manage day-to-day operations of IT Systems.
2. Ensure the SLAs for P1 P4 incidents are met
3. Ensure the availability of the applications as per the KPIs.
4. Provide Reports on SLA compliance
5. Look at measures to reduce incidents.
6. Motivate and manage a team for all of the above. TO lead AND guide development AND design activities, ensuring delivery OF solutions against defined requirements. Review OTHERS system design to ensure selection of appropriate technology, efficient use of resources, and integration of multiple systems and technology. Ensure that the system architecture balances functional, service quality, and systems management requirements. Ensure delivery of solution against the defined requirements. Identify and advise all the stakeholders on solutions approach. Lead and guide team on Development and Design activities through different releases. Provide inputs/advice to the Project Manager in preparing the project plan. Lead the team in Design walk through, SDK (Software Development Kits) compliance, architectural standards/ compliance approvals. Ensure quality of software delivered through review of test planning and testing activities for all the releases. Guide team during code reviews so as to ensure good quality code. Ensure code review guidelines are adhered to. Responsible for coordinating work package and contract approvals with platform leads.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's