|Job Title:||Solutions Analyst|
|Location:||Canberra, Australian Capital Territory|
|Contact Name:||Isaac Bischof|
|Job Published:||March 29, 2022 10:31|
ASAP Start | Canberra Location
Initial contract for 24 months with 12 months extension
Current NV1 clearance
The Capability-One is a portfolio information management system that is used to capture portfolio, program and project information throughout the life of a capability project, including planning, delivery, and sustainment through to disposal. It comprises an ecosystem of user interfaces, reporting and business intelligence tools that enable users to manage, view and interrogate data relating to programs, projects and domains and a range of other capabilities. The Investment Portfolio Management Branch is responsible for maintenance, support and business intelligence capability for the solution. As part of a sustainment and enhancement program of work focussing on continuous improvement, business intelligence and reporting, Capability-One requires the skills of an experienced Solution Analyst with experience in a similar environment and ideally within federal government.
The key responsibilities include:
- Work collaboratively with Portfolio Performance Management team and other Investment Portfolio Management Branch members to delivery Capability-One outcomes.
- Develop and maintain professional, respectful and positive relationships with Capability-One users, product owners, and suppliers.
- Contribute to a harmonious team environment that fosters innovation, creativity, and team collaboration to deliver project outcome.
- Provide mentorship and guidance to other team members, APS and third parties as required.
- Other tasks as requested by Director Portfolio Performance Measurement in accordance with established outcomes.
The successful applicant would be required to have:
- Provides technical/functional analyses in identifying, evaluating and developing solutions related to system processes and procedures that are fit-for purpose and cost effective.
- Understand, capture and communicate business direction, challenges and requirements.
- Deliver business solutions that may include technology implementations and/or system/process adaptations.
- Collaborate with developers in solution implementation and conducting periodic implementation reviews.
- Work closely with the solution architect to ensure proposals meet long-term objectives of the team.
- Keep abreast of latest trends in technology, industry and corresponding business domain
- Perform research, interviews and business workshops to determine business requirements and then translate requirements into suitable artefacts.
- Work with Business Analysts to investigate, facilitate, model, and organise information to reconcile conflicts, elicit business requirements and distinguish solution ideas from business needs.
- Assist and support business Change Management activities.
- Support the delivery of initiatives by helping project teams meet schedule, business and budget objectives.
- Provide leadership assistance to other analysts in planning, analysis, and execution of plans.
- Identify, investigate, problem solve and deliver on continuous improvement opportunities.
About the Company:
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications or contact Isaac on 02 6243 6408 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Sydney, New South Wales
Daily Rate: Up to $850.00 + Super
Senior Business Analyst
North Shore, New South Wales
Good rates apply!
Senior Test Analyst
Canberra, Australian Capital Territory
Technical Test Analyst
Wellington Central, Wellington
NZ$95000 - NZ$105000 per annum + Flexible working & career development
Senior Data Analyst
Sydney CBD, New South Wales