|Job Title:||Solutions Architect|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Lena Dao|
|Job Published:||March 31, 2021 10:01|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries.
FinXL is looking for a Solutions Architect to join our Melbourne CBD Office. This is for an initial 6months term with view to extend.
As the Solution Architect, you will be guiding the way we leverage network technology and transform systems with coverage of the network technologies, core software infrastructure, security, COTS and bespoke applications.
You will be accountable for but now limited to:
- Delivery of Solution Architecture artefacts
- Working with Service Owners, Product Owners, Business Analysts and key business stakeholders at all levels to unpack business problem statement, intended busines outcomes and functional + non-functional acceptance criteria for the solution architecture.
- Leads the solution design for complex solutions including the identification and evaluation of alternative design options and trade-offs.
- Creates multiple design views to address the needs of the business and architecture stakeholders and to handle both functional and non-functional requirements;
- Performs cost estimation of solution design options, including ongoing operational costs, to ensure the design fits within the budgetary framework;
- Identifies potential technical design risks and recommendations for mitigation
- Working with Technology Delivery to ensure the Solution is delivered to IT and / or Network Operations and updating the artefacts.
- Maintain e2e accountability of the solution till handover to operations. Conduct key design decisions and provide specialised guidance to delivery teams and designers if issues arise.
- Develop architecture patterns and the tools that enable solutions to meet current and future business needs.
- You will also be expected to contribute to Valuestream's Systems Strategy and Roadmap, architecture processes and maintain the Valuestream Reference Architecture which is a key architectural artefact with the valuestream
- As the Solution Architect you will develop technical solutioning of multiple portfolios
The ideal candidate is an individual who has a strong background in Telco Network and / or IT Software architecture, with experience in Telecommunication Service Management and Assurance. Specific knowledge of BMC Remedy and / or ServiceNow is highly desirable. Optional experience in delivery management and scaled agile practises. Specific knowledge on in-scope systems and domain/process knowledge such as Automation and cloud native architectures is also desirable.
If you fit the above, please apply now.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's