|Job Title:||Splunk Engineer|
|Job Published:||June 18, 2019 15:44|
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established, innovative Australian company, providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries. These include; Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 1200 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
Our client, a large Sydney CBD based telecommunications organisation, is looking for an experienced Splunk Engineer.
• Work with stakeholders (business and technical) in gathering requirements
• Responsible for designing and building a solution that is accepted into operations
• Scripting using tools such as Python and Linux Shell
• Involved in problem solving and troubleshooting
Who you are
You will have the following skills/experience
• Experience with Splunk data acquisition and Splunk reporting
• Experience with data normalisation and the Splunk CIM
• Good knowledge of Git
• Good scripting knowledge in Python and Linux Shell
• Good knowledge of CD tools such as GoCD and Jenkins
• Experienced with Linux (preferable Redhat proficiency)
• Familiar with project development life cycle with deployment experience
• Strong stakeholder management skills
What’s on offer
This is a 12 months+ engagement with a high profile organisation with highly competitive remuneration on offer.
If you would like to be considered, please send your application to Julia Leung on email@example.com or click the apply button.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's