- Long-term 12 month engagement
- Contract or Perm - your choice!!
- Remote working / WFH arrangement
FinXL IT Professional Services is a leading IT services organisation providing a broad range of solutions to assist large Australian enterprises and Government departments to deliver IT projects.
At present, an outstanding opportunity exists for a hands-on Splunk Consultant to join our team of highly-credentialed project delivery consultants working with Australia's largest telecommunications and technology company. The successful candidate must possess a minimum Splunk Admin Certification. They will also bring relevant industry experience working with a blend of Big Data technologies.
- Experience with complex use cases on Splunk
- Extensive Knowledge and experience with Splunk SPL and field extractions
- Splunk Admin level knowledge and MLTK would be a bonus
- Strong communication skills and proactive in identifying useful data that may solve business needs
Scope of work:
- Exploring complex application logs from various applications to extract data in most optimised way
- Analyse the data and use MLTK on the summarised data to identify fraud incidents
- Build Dashboards/reports based on findings
Note that due to the sensitivity of the data, we are only looking for on-shore candidates