|Job Title:||SQL Developer|
|Contact Name:||Stephanie D'Aloia|
|Job Published:||September 28, 2020 12:20|
FinXL IT Professional Services. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services. As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio.
We have an outstanding opportunity for a SQL Developer to work on a large program of work to analyse, design, develop and , project manage and deploy systems which enhance the capturing, collation and reporting of key metrics for the program delivery. You must have experience with SQL within a APEX environment to be successful in this role.
- Develop and deploy systems and solutions to improve the WPMO data capture and reporting.
- Provide high level SQL Development skills to manage the IT development and delivery of the APEX tools landscape for the WPMO using AGILE Project Management methodology.
- Translate WPMO program requirements into realisable application solutions.
- Provide high level support functions for applications and tools supported by the Wireless Program Management Office, particularly in managing changes and enhancements to the APEX Database, ensuring minimal disruption to operational users.
- Provide high level support, maintenance and guidance for the end user of APEX tools landscape.
- Develop systems that drive the improvement of processes that support the needs of Wireless Program Management Office.
- Coach and mentor team members skills in ORACLE PL/SQL, ORACLE APEX and PYTHON
- Communicate and ensure understanding of agreed project objectives within the WPMO and its stakeholders.
- Identify innovation opportunities for the Wireless Program Management Office in support of the Line of Business accountabilities and responsibilities.
- Ensure technology solutions are integrated with Telstra's activation, assurance and billing processes and systems, and meet operational requirements.
- Collaborate with customers, stakeholders and other team members in an agile and customer-centric framework.
If your profile fits the description please do not hesitate to apply.
Please note that due to the volume of expected applications, only shortlisted individuals will be contacted.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's