SQL Server BI Administrator
|Job Title:||SQL Server BI Administrator|
|Job Published:||July 15, 2019 16:19|
- Start ASAP
- 12 months contract
- Australian Citizen
FinXL IT Professional Services is an established innovative Australian company providing technology enabled business solutions and consulting services across a number of industries including Government, Telecommunications, Commercial and Finance. We currently have more than 850 consultants assisting our clients across Australia and are continuing to grow at a rapid pace. Through the delivery of services and implementation of new systems, processes and technology, we assist our clients to gain competitive advantage and reach new heights.
FinXL is looking to engage a SQL Server BI Administrator to work within a small, highly skilled team in Canberra.
Key role responsibilities:
- Manage users, roles and privileges within different tiers of a SQL Server reporting environment
- Maintain database integrity and data governance
- Input to design and running of agent jobs, SSIS/ETL processes
- Perform backup and recovery
- Document working processes and platform changes
- Provide input to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
To be successful for this role:
- Experience with Power BI administration and troubleshooting (Gateways, user access, workspaces)
- Experience in a DevOps environment
- Experience in managing SQL Server stack (SQL Server, SSIS, SSAS, Power BI)
- Experience in Powershell/Python
FinXL fosters a high-performing, inclusive workplace built on a foundation of excellence, respect and dignity. We take corporate social responsibility seriously through our ongoing activities with communities and staff involvement in these efforts. We are committed to environmentally friendly practices in both our own operations and our work with clients.
To be considered please send applications to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Rita on 02 6243 6441 to discuss further.
FinXL does not accept unsolicited resumes or appreciate unsolicited calls from recruitment agencies.
FinXL encourages applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.