Sr. Business Analyst - M24
|Job Title:||Sr. Business Analyst - M24|
|Location:||Melbourne CBD, Victoria|
|Contact Name:||Kamal Mann|
|Job Published:||April 06, 2021 14:53|
FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be expected to work autonomously with key stakeholders (including Program SMEs, Technical partners, and Sponsors) in running workshops, and gathering & documenting business requirements.
As part of the role, you are expected to:
- Understand the target state business and architecture vision and ensure that requirements are aligned to that vision.
- Understand the scope and delivery approach for the initiative.
- Conduct data analysis, documentation & requirements gathering workshops with key stakeholders.
- Work in an evolving Agile environment.
- Document detailed features, epics and user stories based on business requirements and validate these with the business
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as Backlog Refinement, Stand Ups, Iteration Planning, Showcases, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake business analysis within an Agile, Waterfall, or blended environment
- Senior Stakeholder engagement.
- Experience working on Transformation programs of work.
- Analysis of complex data sets.
- Outstanding technical specification writing & documentation skills.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's