FinXL I.T Professional Services is an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are seeking a Sr. Business Analyst to join our team full time who will be working onsite in Melbourne CBD. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll-out products that deliver the company's vision and strategy.
As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be expected to work autonomously with key stakeholders (including Program SMEs, Technical partners, and Sponsors) in running workshops, and gathering & documenting business requirements.
As part of the role, you are expected to:
- Understand the target state business and architecture vision and ensure that requirements are aligned to that vision.
- Understand the scope and delivery approach for the initiative.
- Conduct data analysis, documentation & requirements gathering workshops with key stakeholders.
- Work in an evolving Agile environment.
- Document detailed features, epics and user stories based on business requirements and validate these with the business
- Participate in Agile ceremonies such as Backlog Refinement, Stand Ups, Iteration Planning, Showcases, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives.
- Demonstrated ability to undertake business analysis within an Agile, Waterfall, or blended environment
- Senior Stakeholder engagement.
- Experience working on Transformation programs of work.
- Analysis of complex data sets.
- Outstanding technical specification writing & documentation skills.
To apply for this fantastic opportunity, please create a cover letter outlining your reason(s) for consideration, along with an up to date catered C.V and 'Apply Now'.