FinXL I.T Professional Services is the right organization for you. We are an innovative Australian owned company providing our clients with technology enabled business solutions and consulting services.
As the 'go-to' mid-tier Service Provider for many Australian and International clients, FinXL enjoys a diverse client portfolio, boasting some of the industry's leading: Telecommunication, Banking and Finance and Commercial Corporations, along with many State and Federal Government Departments.
We are looking for a Finance/Wealth Business Analyst to join our team.
As a Finance/Wealth Business Analyst, you will be responsible and required to:
- Work with senior stakeholders to define a problem/opportunity (lean canvas preparation)
- Work with a senior business and operational stakeholders to assess the impacts of an initiative on people, processes, data and technology (business impact assessment)
- Work with operational and IT stakeholders to understand the details of existing solutions, and agree on required changes
- Identify epics/features/stories required to deliver a change
- Draw on a range of communications skills and techniques to outline complex operational impacts and potential solutions
- Identify decisions requiring senior management approval and facilitate briefings and approval
- Work with business stakeholders and IT vendors agree and document system requirements and changes
- Work with business operational staff to model current and/or to-be processes (working in Signavio/ Client Process Hub)
- Work with business operational staff to identify and make quick-win changes (e.g. where erroneous data impact on customers)
- Liaise with IT vendor in delivering system changes
- Liaise with testing team and UAT users
- Work with risk and controls staff and senior stakeholders to document operational risk changes and mitigation activities
- Advise on practicable opportunities to extend the use of agile for business implementation (agile is more established IT work but challenging in business implementation)
- Represent the initiative in scrum-of-scrum and/or product owners' forum
- Understand and operate within Private Wealth domain (e.g. identify and leverage synergies with trade program of work)
- Roll your mouse over to that Apply Now button if you think your skills and experience fit the bill for this role. Submitted CVs must be in Word